Friday, October 3, 2008

Our Week in Pictures

I just thought I would share some pictures from our week. We are so excited that October has finally arrived and FALL is here. Pumpkins, leaves, cool breezes, apples, warm blankets and pajamas, Daddy having a fall break from school, . . . the list goes on and on with the things we LOVE about fall. We hope you're enjoying your first little bit of fall, too!
On Tuesday, we spent the evening together as a family playing with Play-Doh.

Emily decided that it looked like it might taste yummy. Oops! We caught her just in time!


Elaina working on her Play-Doh necklace.

So proud!

We stayed in all day on Wednesday so that I could clean the house from top to bottom. That night after Jeff got home from a meeting a church, I met Jill at the new Kohl's that just opened in Franklin. Before I left, I gave the girls baths and had them all ready for bed. All they needed was to have their teeth brushed . . . does this sound familiar?

While Mommy was at Kohl's, Daddy became the Super Hero with bedtime Boston Red Sox hat wearing and miniature white powdered doughnuts. Did I mention that I had just spent the day cleaning the house from top to bottom? Yes, that would be our two daughters sitting on the kitchen floor (nice and clean, I might add) eating their powdered doughnuts.


On Thursday, Jill and her kids and Hilary and her daughter came over to play and have lunch. This is a picture of the girls standing at the door awaiting their friends' arrival. At this time I was saying, "Girls, Mommy just cleaned all of the fingerprints and kiss marks off of that glass door."

Elaina replies, "It's alright, Mommy. I'm washing it for you."

Elaina LOVES "Little Bear." Her sweet friend, Hannah, bought her this Little Bear with her very own piggy bank money. How sweet! (Notice her outfit. She likes to pick out her own clothes now, and on many days, she likes to layer!)

Thursday evening after dinner, I met a friend to have bagels and coffee. Jeff was working on putting Emily down to bed. When he was done, he noticed Elaina reading and snapped this picture. Elaina LOVES to read.

1 comment:

The Knight Family said...

I am so glad fall is here too! It's my favorite for all the reasons you mentioned. Love the pictures, especially the powdered donuts on the clean floor...isn't that how it always goes when you clean!?