Sunday, January 4, 2009

I'm Working on It . . . I Promise!

I know . . . I know . . . it's terrible! I was such an active blogger, and I have completely dropped the ball on it for the last three months. I know some of you finally got sick and tired of seeing "Saturday Morning Donuts" as my most recent blog entry that you have probably all together quit checking the blog, but I promise . . . I'm working on it. Tonight, I have downloaded almost three months of pictures from my camera and am working on organizing those. This week will be the week. There will be new blog posts! I have really missed it, and I am so upset with myself that I let myself get so far behind. Things just got completely crazy at the end of October when I spent an entire week, night and day, totally restyling the nurseries at church. I loved doing it, and I can't wait to share pictures with you, but I had a hard time catching up around the house after that. After I was done with that, Thanksgiving snuck up on me and then Christmas, and here it is 2009! I will be flying through some posts this week just so that I can get some pictures posted and a few memories written down for the girls. I'm just so bummed! More than anything, I just feel like I have let them down by not getting all of this recorded. I WILL get caught up though . . . this week . . . I promise!

No comments: