Monday, March 30, 2009

Winter Blues

Yes, so I got behind again! It is now the end of March, and I am posting for January, February and March! I am not one who loves the winter. January, February and March depress me actually. I become terribly lazy. I don't want to go out in the cold, but yet I get tired of being indoors. Basically, I like to snuggle up in my big pink blanket on the couch and be a bum. Then, at the end of March, the sun begins to shine, the temperatures begin to rise, and I feel like coming out of hibernation! So, here I am again . . . catching up on blog entries. With many more exciting things to do outdoors, and Baby #3 growing, you can be sure that there will be many more posts this spring. Enjoy catching up on our family as I begin a slew of entries this week!

No comments: